process management • process owner role • process definition • process flowchart • process inputs and outputs • process resources • key performance indicators (KPI) • process improvement tasks • process scorecard
- You can create a process list, define main processes, processes and sub-processes.
- You can create an identification card for each process by defining inputs, outputs, resources etc. of each process
- You can define the process owner roles.
- You can define the activities and sub- processes belonging to the processes; you can define the corporate roles to perform these operations.
- You can define the performance indicators (key performance indicator - KPI) of the processes..
- When used with the Risk Management Application, you can define and manage the risk indicators (key risk indicator - KRI) of the processes..
Solneo Enterprise Process Management Software runs on Microsoft Sharepoint Technologies (Microsoft Sharepoint 2019 Server, Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 Server, Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Server, Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation 2013, Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 Server).
For further information for this solution or to get an impression about how to use it please contact us to schedule your private demo.